Xiaomi Yeelight RGBW E27 Smart LED Bulb is a great addition to Xiaomi Yeelight Series, which enhances the lighting experience of your daily life. It features 16 million colors RGB light and 1700-6500K adjustable white light, offering you the most wonderful ambient lighting. With WiFi technology, you can control your light from your bedroom to your backyard. What’s more, is has a ultra long lifetime of up to 11 years. Therefore, you don’t even have to think about replacing a bulb!
● 16 millions colors at your fingertip, romantic ambient light decorates your life
● 1700-6500K adjustable white light: Wide range temperature adjustment, fulfilling all your needs
● WiFi remote control: Stable and high-speed transmission, everything is just in your hand
● More possibilities: Works with MIJIA, IFTTT and supports open API
● Ultra long lifetime of up to 11 years, you don’t even have to think about replacing a bulb
● Capable of providing fancy lighting for 30sq.m. room
● Group control: Control a singe bulb or group bulbs all at your fingertip
● Easy to use, install the bulb, download the App, connect the bulb to your network, then enjoy smart lighting
Please NOTE: Change the language setting on your phone to English, and then download the Xiaomi Smart Home App, it will change the language of the App to English as well.
Work with IFTTT – brings everything together
If This Then That ( or IFTTT ) is both a website and a mobile app that launched in 2010 and has the slogan “Put the Internet to work for you”. The idea is that you use IFTTT to automate everything from your favourite Apps and websites to App-enabled accessories and smart devices. IFTT has become the ultimate automation service for small tasks between Internet-connected services. Whether on the Web or with selected Apps on iOS and Android, IFTTT can handle anything its member service “channels” support. When user-specified events occur, follow-up tasks are triggered and handled.
There are numerous combinations ( also called “recipes” ) on IFTTT that can make your life easier. These links consist of just two elements: a Trigger ( If This ) and an Action ( Then That ) – For example, If you own a Xiaomi smart light, you could use IFTTT to automatically turn on the light every time you’re tagged in a Facebook photo. In another example, you could set your light to be turned on, if motion is detected in your home when you’re not at home.