Advanced. Retro. Versatile.
The Amazfit Neo features a retro four-sided screen, equipped with four physical buttons and a design which provides the perfect balance of style and versatile functionality. It’s the perfect combination of classic design and modern features.
Never miss a notification.
The Amazfit Neo can sync with the number of text messages, e-mails and notifications from a number of popular apps on your smartphone.
|Screen||1.2” STN black and white display||Connectivity||Bluetooth 5.0 BLE|
|Button||4 (SELECT/BACK/UP/DOWN)||Battery capacity||
160 mAh lithium-ion polymer battery (minimum value).
Charging time: 2.5 hours
|Wristband materials||PUR||Battery life||28 days 1 (typical)|
|Wristband length||12+8.6cm||Sensors||accelerator sensor, BioTracker™ PPG bio-tracking optical heart rate sensor|
|Wristband width||20mm||Water resistant||5ATM2|
|Body material||plastic||Accessories||watch (strap included),charging base, user manual|
|Dimension||40.3*41*11.7mm||Supported devices||Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above|
|Charging time||5 hours|
- The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
- According to GB/T 30106-2013 / ISO 22810:2010 standard, the waterproofing reaches 50 meters. Amazfit Neo is tested by the National Clock Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, report number: QT2007032. In order to maintain a good wearing experience, please wipe the watch as soon as possible after soaking in water. A variety of factors can affect the waterproof capability, the lab condition 50 meters water resistant test is only for reference.
- This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference purposes only and should not be used to diagnose or monitor medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy will be affected if the sensor area makes contact with skin that is tattooed, pigmented or deep-toned.
- HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. The study shows that users who maintain a PAITM value of 100 or higher have a lower risk of hypertension, heart disease and type 2 diabetes. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
- Users can enable/disable Lift-to-wake mode in the app.
- Heart rate monitoring enabled (measure every 30 minutes), “Lift-to-wake” disabled, buzzer enabled; 50 notifications and 1 alarm everyday; steps and sleep tracking, 1 workout (run for 30 minutes) every week.
- Basic power-saving mode: time enabled, Bluetooth, heart rate, “Lift-to-wake” and buzzer disabled.
- The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purposes only. The actual product (including but not limited to it’s appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
- The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product’s actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
- To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.