Baseus Particular Digital Display QC+PPS Dual Quick Charger Car Charger 65W
- With a Baseus charger, you will get rid of the problem of one input and the limitation of charging only one device.
- With the super-strong charger, you can charge your laptop and phone at the same time.
- USB-C input: 45 W and USB input: 18 W.
The latest solution
- The BSP II intelligent charging technology is able to automatically adjust voltage, current, and power management.
- The charger has a dual-port, one for USB and one for USB-C.
- When using the PD port alone, it is able to charge at 65W, while using only the USB port, it is able to charge at 30W.
- When using both inputs, the power is divided into PD: 45W and USB: 18W respectively, giving a total of 63W.
- Devices with an older interface charge approximately 20% of the battery in 30 minutes, while a Baseus device can charge up to 60% of the battery at the same time.
- This allows you to use applications such as navigation and noticeably charge your phone at the same time.
- The charger does not overheat despite charging 2 devices at once.
- It is compatible with different phones, but when the battery level of the devices being charged reaches 100%, it automatically stops charging them, thus extending their life significantly.
- The smart display allows you to monitor the current-voltage, so you’ll know as soon as something goes wrong with the charger socket and the voltage drops or rises above normal.
- In passenger cars, the accepted standard is 11.6-14.8V, while in passenger cars the accepted standard is 23.2-27.2V.
- Brand: Baseus
- Model: CCKX-C0A
- Material: Aluminum+ABS+PC
- Input: DC 12-24V
- Size: 34mm*68mm
- USB output: 4.5V/5A; 5V/4.5A; 5V/3A; 9V/3A; 12V/2.5A; 20V/1.5A Max
- Type-C output: 5V/3A; 9V/3A; 12V/3A; 15V/3A; 20V/3.25A Max
- Total Output: 18W+45W (63W)
- iPhone iPad iPod series
- Samsung Sony HTC LG Huawei etc smartphones and tablets