Along with the ISOCELL Plus technology, 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor uses the state-of-the-art Tetracell four-in-one pixel technology to combine four adjacent pixels into a single 1.6μm large pixel.
The above primary camera‘s data is obtained from the official website of Samsung Semiconductor.
3. The 1.5x FOV is calculated from the diagonal angle of the lens. The FOV of the wide angle is 119° before distortion correction while the FOV of the main camera is 78.6°.
4. realme's Dual Lens Distortion Correction (DLDC) engine is produced by realme Imaging lab in conjunction with ArcSoft, a well-known supplier of imaging algorithms.
5. The above data is obtained from realme lab. Since the test result is affected by test environment, please refer to the actual item.
6. The improvement data of photosensitive area and signal intensity is derived from Goodix's official website and realme R&D lab. The referent object is G2.0 module.
7. The data of CPU is obtained from Qualcomm's official website. The previous generation is snapdragon 710 AIE.
8. The battery data is obtained from realme lab. Since the test result is affected by test environment, please refer to the actual item. The normal fast charging refers to the 18W (9V/2A) solution.
9. The new features in OS will be updated with OTA later.
10. realme works with Aaron Huey not National Geographic.