Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
The Redmi Note 8 cellphone display is designed with elegant rounded corners with the four corners located inside a standard rectangle. Measured according to the standard rectangle, the diagonal length of the screen is 6.3 inches (the actual visible area is smaller). The term "Full Screen Display" indicates that the phone has a high screen to body ratio in comparison to traditional Redmi phones. The 90% screen-to-body ratio results may vary slightly depending on measurement methods used across the industry.
* EIS only up to 1080p/30fps
* Battery: 4000mAh is the typical battery capacity for the Redmi Note 8.
* Full-size photos (8000 x 6000) have almost 19 times the resolution of the phone display screen (2340 x 1080).
* FOV of the ultra wide-angle lens is 102° after distortion correction.
* When shooting buildings, landscapes, and other scenes, the intelligent scene recognition function prompts the user to activate ultra-wide angle mode. Ultra wide-angle mode must be activated manually.
* Pictures captured by 120° ultra-wide angle lens are about 2.2 times larger than main lens pictures, according to Xiaomi laboratory test data.
* 2-hour Fast Charge. It takes 1 hour 56 minutes to charge from 3% to 100% when using an 18W power adapter at the laboratory temperature. Actual charge rate and duration may differ slightly due to differences in the testing power lines, power adapter, the version of the testing software, the specific test environment, and specific version.
* Clear phone calls even in noisy environments refers to simulated noisy environments in Xiaomi labs.
* The ordinary phones used for comparison are Redmi's own phones. * Information on this product website comes from our lab data, design and technology parameters, and data provided by vendors. Actual circumstances may slightly differ depending on the test software version, the specific test environment, and the specific version.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 detailed specifications
|Build||OS||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Dimensions||158.3 x 75.3 x 8.4 mm|
|SIM||Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)|
|Colors||Crystal Green, Crystal Blue|
SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
|3G Band||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Band||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Processor||CPU||Octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold + 4 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)|
|Display||Technology||IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 Pixels (~409 PPI)|
|Memory||Built-in||64GB Built-in, 4GB RAM|
|Card||microSD Card, (supports up to 256GB) (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Camera||Main||Quad Camera : 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2", PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4" + 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5", (dedicated macro camera) + 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5", depth sensor, LED Flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, Phase detection, touch focus, HDR, Panorama, Video (2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS)|
|Front||13 MP, HDR, panorama, Video (1080p@30fps)|
|Connectivity||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0 with A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes + A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Data||GPRS, Edge, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE-A|
|Features||Sensors||Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (rear mounted), Gyro, Proximity|
|Audio||3.5mm Audio Jack, XviD/MP4/H.264 player, MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player, Speaker Phone|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|Games||Built-in + Downloadable|
|Extra||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Battery||Capacity||(Li-Po Non removable), 4000 mAh|
|- Fast battery charging 18W|
We Also Recommend
Realme Buds 2 with Official 6 Month Brand Warranty
Xiaomi Smart Watch 3D Curved Mi IMILAB with official 1 Month replacement warranty.
Haylou Solar LS05 Smart Watch-Global Version with Official 3 Month Replacement Warranty
Realme Band with Official 12 Month Brand Warranty