Baseus Super Energy Pro+ Power bank Jump Starter 1200A – black
Do you need a reliable starting device that will make you independent of roadside assistance specialists and start your car in the cold on your own? A discharged battery does not have to be a problem if you have your own Baseus jump starter. It is a device with excellent parameters, reaching up to 1200A of peak current. Powerful enough to allow you to start your car up to 50 times after charging! Efficient, safe, handy, and at the same time intuitive to use, the starter should be in every garage!
The most important advantages of the product:
- High Peak Current – Jump Starter is able to reach the highest value of 1200A
- Starting current – the product reaches a starting value of 600A.
- Efficient cells – high-performance polymer battery cells are resistant to very low and high temperatures.
- Very low power consumption – in standby mode, the power bank can maintain up to 85% of the accumulated energy after a year from the last full charge when it was not used.
- Safety – built-in protections to prevent damage to connected devices.
- Compatibility – suitable for many vehicles with 12V batteries with engines up to 8L (diesel) or 3.5L (gasoline).
- High efficiency – up to 50 start-up cycles on 1 charge.
- Built-in flashlight – Jump Starter has an LED flashlight that can come in handy at night.
- Brand: Baseus
- Model: C00245700111-00
- Black color
- Battery capacity: 12000mAh / 44.4Wh
- Rated Capacity: 7200mAh (5V/3A)
- Energy Conversion: 75%
- Power Input: USB-C (5V/3A, 9V/2A)
- Power output: USB-A1/2 (5V / 3A)
- Starter voltage: 12V DC
- Starter current: 600A (peak torque – 1200A)
- Material: ABS+PC
- Weight: 600g
- 1x Jump Starter
- 1x power cable
- 1x car cable (EC5/clamps)
How to properly start the car with a jump starter?
- Connect . Insert the smart ignition terminals into the starter EC5 interface – connection status is indicated by flashing red and green lights.
- clamp . Raise the hood of the car. Connect the wires – positive (red) to the positive battery clamp and negative (black) to the negative pole of the battery.
- Start the car . Return to the vehicle and start the car. Disconnect the Jump Starter from the battery before driving.